Designed to emulate a console-based workflow (including metering, saturation, stereo crosstalk, and trim), Satson will help you mix faster and better. Our Satson plugin features a carefully modeled and calibrated VU meter, high quality high-pass / low-pass filters, and analog console-like saturation (including stereo crosstalk).
Satson Channel and Satson Buss with Grouping panel
- Saturation can be disabled when you want to use Satson for trim and metering purposes exclusively.
- Two Saturations modes: Normal (subtle distortion, high dynamic range) and Fat (hotter signal, lower dynamic range).
- Satson can be used subtly or aggressively (to distort synths, and virtual or real instruments, for example).
- Filters (both low and high pass) are tuned to sound sweet and pleasant to the ear.
- Activate Satson Buss’ “LOUD” switch to add more “air” to your highs and “punch” to your lows.
- Instances can be "grouped" creating the possibility of affecting all instances by making changes to just one.
- With zero latency, no group delay, and careful optimization for low CPU consumption, Satson allows for a remarkably high number of multiple instances per session.
- Internal 64-bit floating point double precision.
Audio Unit, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, RTAS. All platforms support both 32 and 64 bit operation.
Supported Operating systems
- Mac OSX 10.6 or newer
- Windows XP or newer
- Sample Rate Support: up to 192 khz.
- Bit Depth: 64 bits (floating point).
- Channels: Mono and Stereo.
- Latency: Zero.
Computer Music Magazine Review
"Verdict: For more advanced engineers looking to push their mixes up another notch, Satson is an attractive option."
Review by DrAudioBot (First Satson version)