Designed to emulate a console-based workflow (including metering, saturation, stereo crosstalk, and trim), Satson will help you mix faster and better. Our Satson plugin features a carefully modeled and calibrated VU meter, high quality high-pass / low-pass filters, and analog console-like saturation (including stereo crosstalk).
- Saturation can be disabled when you want to use Satson for trim and metering purposes exclusively.
- Two Saturations modes: Normal (subtle distortion, high dynamic range) and Fat (hotter signal, lower dynamic range).
- Satson can be used subtly or aggressively (to distort synths, and virtual or real instruments, for example).
- Filters (both low and high pass) are tuned to sound sweet and pleasant to the ear.
- Activate Satson Buss’ “LOUD” switch to add more “air” to your highs and “punch” to your lows.
- Instances can be "grouped" creating the possibility of affecting all instances by making changes to just one.
- With zero latency, no group delay, and careful optimization for low CPU consumption, Satson allows for a remarkably high number of multiple instances per session.
- Internal 64-bit floating point double precision.
- Hassle-free installation. No activation or serial. Each buyer receives a personalized copy for use in the studio, on the laptop, etc.